Tuesday, February 22, 2005


 Posted by Hello




 Posted by Hello



its been ages since my sisters and i last talked about so many stuffs, and shared so many secrets. talked to them last night, and man, they made me laugh like some mad retard i tell you :D thought about it, throughout these few years of my life, they were actually the CLOSEST to me! despite all the quarrels and fights, we had always learnt to forgive and forget! i just regret not being a good role model as well as a good sister to them but actually i wanna let them know that deep down inside, i actually do love them and appreciate them ALOT! (: thanks for being there for me throughout everything! love the both of you so much! better study hard yeh. *mwaaahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home